Our roots are deep in the community of Corralitos. We first began meeting together in 1885 as the Corralitos Community Free Methodist Church. We are part of the Free Methodist Church, an international association of churches that share a common focus on gathering in small groups, heart transformation, and help for the poor. Learn more about the Free Methodist Church
Our first building was constructed a few years later, and that beautiful small church building still stands at 154 Browns Valley Road. In the years between 1885 and 1960 we had from 40 to 80 people worshiping together. The church family was hard-working and giving, with a special passion for helping children in our community.
In the 1960s a new vision inspired the purchase of land to allow more room for people to meet and learn about Jesus. The people in the congregation spent their Saturdays for the next three years doing most of the construction work on our current church building at 26 Browns Valley Road. The church family grew in numbers and impacted many others because of this expansion.
Today, we are in a new season. In June of 2018 we called a new Lead Pastor, Pastor Theo. We are building on a legacy of over 130 years, finding fresh ways to express the same passion for Jesus that has always made us Corralitos Community Church.